The University of Arizona encourages employees to be proactive with their health and wellness. Benefits eligible employees qualify for a free annual health screening, monthly health checks, and more!
Annual Mini-Health Screening
This 20-minute screening provides important health information and includes:
- A fasting* blood test (blood sugar and full cholesterol and lipid panels)
- A hemoglobin A1C test
- Height, weight, and waist circumference
- Blood pressure
- Osteoporosis and bone-density screenings ($35 copay for women under 40)
- Prostate-Specific Antigen (PSA) screening (men 40 and older only)
Screening results will be mailed to participants within 5-7 business days. On request, a copy of the results can also be mailed to your primary-care physician.
Registration is required.
Earn HIP points for your Mini-Health Screenings!
*Fasting for 8 hours prior to appointment. Water and medications only.
Monthly Health Checks
Monthly Health Checks offer quick and convenient opportunities for employees to monitor their health.
These free 10-minute (or less) health checks include:
- Body composition analysis
- Waist circumference measurement
- Blood pressure check
- Brief discussion with a trained health professional
Receive a full field digital Mammography and CAD computerized reading. Breast implant patients can be accommodated.
Prostate On-site Project
Prostate Cancer Screenings
- PSA (Prostate Specific Antigen) blood draw
- DRE (Digital Rectal Exam)
- Testicular exam
- Board Certified Urologist Consultation
Keep Me Up to Date!