C'mon, let's move!
The U.S. Department of Health and Human Services recommends that American adults spend 150–300 minutes each week performing moderate physical activity, such as brisk walking, dancing, hiking, practicing yoga, riding a bike, or even scrubbing a bathtub.
Move Arizona is a workplace movement initiative led by Life & Work Connections. The program spans eight weeks each spring. The goal? Encouraging University of Arizona employees to build the healthy habit of meeting those 150 minutes of movement.
Reduce your risk of a number of chronic health conditions, including depression, diabetes, heart disease, and some cancers. And get better sleep! C’mon, the University of Arizona, let’s move!
Congratulations! Together, we logged 905,685 minutes!
Now, keep your good habits going until next year!
Move & Log Your Minutes
How to Log your Minutes
- When prompted, add your Net ID and password to enter the tracker.
- Click on the drop-down menu and search for your team.
- Click on the day you are entering minutes using the calendar. The date will appear in the box located just under the menu.
- In the box just below the Minutes of Physical Activity, manually type in the minutes for that day.
- Then click on the red box at the bottom of the screen.
- The next screen will show your team’s name, date of activity, and minutes entered. At this point, you can go back and make changes. Once you're satisfied with your entry, click on the right red arrow.
- Another screen will appear with your entry. You'll have the option to download a PDF of your entry. You will also receive an email with your latest entry within 5 minutes.