C'mon, let's move!
The U.S. Department of Health and Human Services recommends that American adults spend 150–300 minutes each week performing moderate physical activity, such as brisk walking, dancing, hiking, practicing yoga, riding a bike, or even scrubbing a bathtub.
Move Arizona is a workplace movement initiative led by Life & Work Connections. The program spans eight weeks each spring. The goal? Encouraging University of Arizona employees to build the healthy habit of meeting those 150 minutes of movement.
Reduce your risk of a number of chronic health conditions, including depression, diabetes, heart disease, and some cancers. And get better sleep! C’mon, the University of Arizona, let’s move!
Move & Log Your Minutes between February 23 - April 19.
How to Log your Minutes
- When prompted, add your Net ID and password to enter the tracker.
- Click on the drop-down menu and search for your team.
- Click on the day you are entering minutes using the calendar. The date will appear in the box located just under the menu.
- In the box just below the Minutes of Physical Activity, manually type in the minutes for that day.
- Then click on the red submit button at the bottom of the screen.
- The next screen will show your team’s name, date of activity, and minutes entered. At this point, you can go back and make changes. Once you're satisfied with your entry, click on the red submit button.
- Another screen will appear with your entry. You'll have the option to download a PDF of your entry. You will also receive an email with your latest entry within 5 minutes which indicates your submission was received.
- At the top of the page is a link that will take you back to the tracker to enter more minutes.
Watch the Captain's Orientation Video
Watch this video to learn about your responsibilities as a Move Arizona team captain, including registration and motivation, in this brief orientation session.
Share your Move Arizona Photos!
Share your Move Arizona activities with us! Submit via the button below! We'll share these photos on this page to celebrate moving!