Moving comes with a lot of details, and often no shortage of stress. To help with these transitions, Life & Work Connections provides University of Arizona benefits-eligible employees access to ComPsych FamilySource® Relocation.
ComPsych Relocation Specialists will provide customized transition support, including:
- Apartment and rental searches based on specific criteria
- Neighborhood profiles and community resources packets
- HelpSheets that include moving checklists, considerations when hiring a moving company, tenants’ rights, and more.
- Pre-screened referrals to moving companies
- Pre-screened referrals to local repair services
This service is available to all benefits-eligible employees, their dependents, and members of their households.
Using ComPsych services is completely confidential, offered in multiple languages, and offers 24/7 access to support, resources & information.
NEW: Discover the ComPsych Portal for articles, videos, podcasts, and more on your own time.
Additional Resources for Employees
Employee Assistance Counseling
Free, confidential short-term counseling is available to all benefits-eligible employees, their dependents, and members of their households.
Get access to financial specialists and advisors who can offer unlimited, objective guidance.