You may face a legal situation or have a question on a legal issue, but it's hard to know where to start to get the support you need. Life & Work Connections provides University of Arizona benefits-eligible employees access to ComPsych LegalConnect®.
ComPsych LegalConnect provides employees with access to a full staff of legal experts, unlimited phone consultations, local attorney referrals, and other professional resources. Get assistance from ComPsych's in-house team of legal experts and get unlimited information and guidance on divorce, adoption, estate planning, and real estate issues.
This service provides:
- Easy access to an in-house staff of attorneys exclusively dedicated to phone consultations
- Referrals to local attorneys for a free 30-minute consultation and a 25% reduction in fees thereafter
- Information on low-cost and no-cost legal options
- Referrals to consumer advocacy groups and governmental organizations
Speak with a Qualified ComPsych Professional
Whatever the reason, ComPsych can help. Free & Confidential.
This service is available to all benefit-eligible University of Arizona employees. Using ComPsych services is completely confidential, offered in multiple languages, and offers 24/7 access to support, resources & information.
Discover Resources in the ComPsych Portal
ComPsych GuidanceResources Online is your one-stop for expert information on the issues that matter to you most.
To Access the portal, you need to create an account:
- Go to guidanceresources.com
- Click I am a first-time user
- Enter Company/Organization Web ID: HN8876C
- Enter a Username (must be 6 characters and no spaces) and Password
- Optional: Download the app from Google Play or the App Store.
Additional Resources for Employees
Get access to financial specialists and advisors who can offer unlimited, objective guidance.
Relocation Research & Support
Get access to specialists who will conduct research and provide pre-screened referrals.