Cultivate Wellness in Your Workplace
Our collective health and wellness are fundamental to creating a world where human potential is realized. By taking part in the Wellness Ambassadors program, individual departments and units help foster an environment in which employees can thrive.
Become a Wellness Ambassador
Wellness Ambassadors are employee volunteers who play a key role in promoting workplace wellness and strengthening a culture of well-being at the University of Arizona. Wellness Ambassadors are able to help guide, connect and energize wellness initiatives on the local level.
They receive dedicated assistance from the Life & Work Connections staff. This includes marketing and communications materials, a bank of wellness ideas and activities, and opportunities to collaborate with Life & Work Connections experts.
What do Wellness Ambassadors Do?
Promote wellness by:
- Sharing wellness communications, flyers, and information.
- Making announcements in unit meetings.
- Inviting employees to participate in University wellness programs.
- Initiating and planning wellness activities within the unit.
- Plan one wellness activity per semester.
What's the Commitment?
Wellness Ambassadors are asked to:
- Serve a two-year term.
- Dedicate up to three hours per month.
- Participate in quarterly meetings.
- Engage in wellness activities and initiatives.
- Review these responsibilities with their supervisor.